Communicate with your beloved ones right on your phone’s lock screen. Leave notes, drawings and photos for them to see when they check their phones.
HOW IT WORKS:
LokLok replaces your Android lock screen with a shared whiteboard that is always in sync between you and whoever you are connected to. Create a group with one or more people, and whenever someone changes their lock screen it’ll be automatically updated on everyone else’s.
LokLok is a free app because we want everyone who likes LokLok to be able to use it. However, if you want to support LokLok you can do so by buying paid stickers ($0.99-1.49 a pack) which are available in the versions 0.79 and up.
JOIN OUR GLOBAL LOKLOK GROUP:
If you installed LokLok, but have no one to use it with – join our global LokLok group. Curated by Victoria, LokLok’s communication manager, the group unites random people from all over the world. If you want to join – please drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll be added to the group soon.
WHAT’S SO COOL ABOUT IT:
• LokLok is a free app that makes your standard Android lock screen less boring
• Draw on your phone without unlocking it
• Leave a note for others, it’s the first thing they’ll see when they reach for their phone
• Use it with your significant other or a group of close friends and stay in touch throughout the day
• Works like a whiteboard, erase what’s there or draw over it
• Take a photo and put it your friend’s screen. Draw over the photos they take
• Works as a lock screen and as a widget
• Share your masterpieces on social media with the #loklokapp hashtag
• Find friends from your contacts and Facebook or be completely private
• No history is saved, once you erase the drawing it’s gone